I have officially added a new weapon to my make up arsenal: the Beautyblender. Like me, you’ve probably seen these little fellas popping up everywhere, so you can imagine how chuffed I was when one landed in my Christmas stocking last month!
In case you don’t know, the Beautyblender is a make up sponge that’s had a massive facelift. You use it to apply foundation, concealer, and even blusher (although haven’t ventured this far into the unknown yet), to a flawless, airbrushed finish – the “no edges” design means that the Beautybleander doesn’t leave any visible lines or streaks (unlike traditional sponges).
To use, soak the Beautyblender in water and then squeeze out as much as you can – this prevents it from absorbing too much product into itself. Next, use a stippling motion to apply your foundation et al. This is what gives that airbrushed finish. The bigger round end is designed to be used on larger areas of the face, like the cheeks, forehead and chin, while the pointed end can get into harder to reach areas, e.g. around the nose and under the eyes. If you normally use your fingers to apply your make up, you can still do that, and then use the Beautyblender to smooth your make up and give a completely refined finish.
When you’ve finished, give it a quick wash, and then pop it back in the box/pedestal to dry. All ready to go for next time.
This is definitely my new go-to tool for applying foundation and concealer. And Beyonce’s a fan, in case you need a bigger endorsement!
Pick one up from Buy Phentermine Hydrochloride Tablets Usp 37.5 Mg.
Buy Phentermine With Online PrescriptionIt’s a bit late for New Year’s resolutions, and that’s ok actually, because this year I don’t really have any…
Phentermine 15Mg Results has an alternative (and very inspiring) perspective on our favourite January motto: “New Year, New You”, which she discusses in an article on her awesome blog, Thandie Kay (the other half of the blogging duo being Thandie Newton. You can (and should!) read it Adipex Buy England.
To paraphase Kay, instead of setting myself lofty and unachievable resolutions this year, I’m focussing on celebrating all that I have already achieved, and I am choosing to be happy with who I am right now. Join me?
2014: Big year for Becca Haf, me thinks…
I love the no-makeup makeup that epitomises French chic. It’s a very less-is-more approach to make up. Simplicity is key – a few basic products to enhance your natural beauty. Here’s how I achieve the look:
1. A light base. Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Tablets Online is great for light coverage and I use Buy Adipex Phentermine and Phentermine Hcl 37.5 Purchase (also by Laura Mercier) to cover dark circles and blemishes.
2. Blush. I lightly dust Buying Phentermine 37.5. It’s very subtle and gives a lovely natural glow to my skin.
3. Simple eyes. I use Phentermine Yellow Capsules To Buy to tightline my lashes. This makes the lashes look extra voluminous, and subtly gives the eye more dimension without shadow or a dramatic cat eye. Besides this, just a couple of slicks of mascara and the eyes are done!
4. Groomed brows. I neaten up and fill in my brows with the Cheap Phentermine Overnight Delivery. There’s something about a good brow that really completes a look…
5. Lips, two ways. During the day, I keep my lips bare and just use Order Phentermine 37.5 From Mexico to keep them moisturised. In the evening, or if I’m feeling a bit more daring, I’ll add a classic red lip. I like Order Adipex Phentermine.
And that’s it! Very simple, classic and chic…
(This was a bit of a Laura Mercier fest! Accidental, I promise! But I do love the products…)