It all started one fateful Friday afternoon. I had just finished catching up with the latest episodes of True Blood, and I was seriously running dry on TV series to binge on (and who can photoshop a outfit collage together without some HBO on in the bg?), so I started delving into the LoveFilm archives… I cannot tell you how excited I was when I saw that they had all seven seasons of Buffy. I know, sad.
It was even better than I remembered, and with the 90s nostalgia going strong, I was inspired, nay moved, to dig out 8 more gems to love or re-love. Let me tell you, I cannot wait to get cracking on Dawson’s Creek.
1. Buffy The Vampire Slayer | because vampires are cool
2. Angel | Buffy + Angel = <3
3. Dawson’s Creek | the original teen angst drama
4. Daria | cynicism at it’s finest
5. Sex And The City | the original Girls
6. Ally McBeal | because Robert Downey Jr.
7. X Files | now I’m actually old enough to watch
8. Beverly Hills 90210 | californiaaaaaaa
9. Oz | this is the male/max security version of OITNB, right?