1. identify the essential,
2. eliminate the rest.
Discarding the excess in favour of the superior few – choosing quality over quantity – will always give us more time and space to enjoy what’s left: the very best of things.
Now, this isn’t about having or doing as little as possible, but it is about shifting focus from “more” for the sake of more, to “enough”. And this process is, of course, subjective – it’s up to you to define what is essential. You’ll know you have it right when you feel relaxed in your environment, when you’re able to balance time spent fulfilling obligations with doing things you love, when you feel less overwhelmed, frenetic and busy, and instead, happy and productive.
7 areas to simplify in 2016:
- Home – declutter your physical space, get rid of the things that you don’t love and/or need, so that you can better appreciate the things that you do.
- Personal style – assess your wardrobe and take the time to figure out what works for you, then lose everything that doesn’t. Do the same with your make up and beauty routine.
- Digital – clear your inbox (I know it’s a big one), spend less mindless time online and on social media, turn off devices, consider a social media detox.
- Time – consider your priorities, make fewer time commitments, practice saying no, leave space in your day so you’re not always rushing, create routines to streamline your life so that you have more time to think about and do the things that matter most to you.
- Mental wellbeing – make time for yourself, to be alone, to do nothing, meditate, practice self-care, practice being present.
- Physical health – commit to an exercise routine, simplify and clean up your diet, get enough sleep.
- Consumerism – buy less, buy better, choose quality over quantity (this applies to everything), want less, be conscious of what you bring into your home, think about environmental impact, reduce your waste, consider why you buy.
Order Phentermine Hcl Online
Inspired simplicity: life + style
image via Buy Real Phentermine From Mexico
I love Christmas. It is unequivocally my favourite time of year. I love the cosy evenings at home, mulled wine and Christmas markets, the general sense of contentment and merriness floating around, and most importantly ALL THE FOOD. But as someone who liked to keep things fairly minimal at home, Christmas can be a bit of a challenge. I’m talking about decorations. I live in a small flat with NO built-in storage, so every year I find myself debating whether or not to have a tree (and all the bumph that comes with it).
I dread the thought of having all the decorations lingering in my wardrobe or under the kitchen sink or somewhere else equally UNHIDDEN for the other 48 or so weeks of the year. I’ve tried a 2ft tree (everyone laughed at it). I’ve tried making my own temporary paper decorations (everyone laughed at them). I’ve tried having a proper tree (I caved and threw away all the decorations within the year). Needless to say, I’ve yet to strike the balance between full on maximalist Christmas and scrooge. So you can imagine my excitement when I was invited by Phentermine 30 Mg Purchase and Buy Phentermine Hydrochloride Tablets Usp 37.5 Mg to make a minimalist Christmas wreath at their 2017 Christmas workshop.
The workshop centred on creating a minimalist wreath using a brass ring from Strups and building it out with fresh foliage and wintery accents. It was wonderful to see all the different wreaths people created with the same base materials. I took lots of inspiration from other people at the workshop, but this is also something you can create at home.
If you want to make your own wreath, you will need:
- Buy Prescription Strength Adipex (or similar)
- Seasonal foliage. I mainly used eucalypus and fir, along with and a few other bits, but the key I think is to choose for a variety of textures and colours.
- Green floristry wire
- Secateurs or heavy-duty scissors
- Additional decorations or accessories of your choice. I used a dired lime, small bauble and leather cord, but pinecones, berries, twine etc. would also work well)
- Start by selecting your foliage. You’ll want to cut small-ish pieces, about the length of your hand.
- Layer together different colours and textures and when you’re happy with the composition secure them to the ring with a piece of floristry wire. Twist the wire at the back of the ring and trim any excess.
- Keep going until the wreath is full enough and you’ve created the desired look. Try to cover the wire as much as possible as you add more foliage.
- Lastly, add your finishing touches (again cover any wire or messy stems that are visible). I used a dried lime and bauble as accents, and added some leather cord to tie everything together. Use these accents to create a focal point on the wreath.
The finished product is so simple and so elegant – the perfect Christmas decoration. And the best thing about this wreath is that the Strups brass ring is so versatile that it can be used year round. I already have lots of ideas for Buy Phentermine 375 Mg Tablets after Christmas. No worries here about what to do with once the foliage dies!
The workshop took place at new Skandium townhouse in South Kensington and while we were there we were also given a tour of the space. The new Skandium retail concept spans four floors and perfectly showcases Scandinavian interiors as they are meant to be lived. It is a Scandi interior lovers DREAM. I highly recommend visiting if you’re nearby.
MK Design is an interior design studio, and founder, Mathilde, runs workshops throughout the year. Mathilde has impeccable taste so if you attend a workshop you can expect whatever you create to be a beautiful, elevated addition to your home. All the details for MK Design Workshops can be found Phentermine 15 Mg Online.
I’ve been AWOL on the blog for a few weeks now, so for those wondering where I went, I wanted to check in and say I’m still here! I haven’t quit blogging! Over the past few weeks, I’ve started thinking about the direction I want to take this blog in. I haven’t been 100% happy with the content I’m putting out, so instead of continuing to publish content I don’t completely believe in, I’ve decided to take a break while I figured out exactly what I want to say.
I’ll be back properly in the next few weeks, on a regular schedule, but until then, thanks for bearing with me! I have lots of great things planned including a bit of a redesign. Can’t wait to share it with you. See you soon.
Maybe it’s the Coachella vibes radiating from across the pond, or the good weather we’ve been having in the UK lately, but I can’t stop thinking about summer and beaches and holidays and ice cream and all that good stuff. So here’s a little sunny inspo for you…
Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 In Canada
All images via Pinterest. Check out my Buy Phentermine Hcl 15Mg for more…
Image sources : Phentermine 50 Rx | Phentermine Hydrochloride Order Online | Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Tablets Online | Buy Adipex Phentermine | Phentermine Hcl 37.5 Purchase | Buying Phentermine 37.5 | Phentermine Yellow Capsules To Buy | Cheap Phentermine Overnight Delivery